ODIR download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Outlook Duplicate Item Remover (ODIR) is, as its name suggests, a piece of software created to remove duplicated items in Outlook Express. That kind of task can be performed quickly and easily.
Disclaimer: The official Vaita website is closed, and ODIR may no longer work on your computer or run with recurring errors. The version linked to this page is the latest to exist. This software used to target Outlook Express (a discontinued product).
What is ODIR for Outlook?
ODIR is a powerful and easy-to-use software designed to help you quickly and easily remove duplicate items from your Outlook inbox. It quickly scans your Outlook folders and identifies duplicate emails, contacts, calendar items, tasks, notes, and more. With its intuitive user interface, you can quickly and easily remove duplicates with just a few clicks. ODIR is the perfect tool for keeping your Outlook inbox organized and clutter-free.
What are the key features of ODIR?
- Detecting: ODIR was mainly created to detect items that are repeated twice or more. This could be, for instance, the contact items such as name or addresses, the appointments items like the subject or the location, or the text itself.
- Removing: After detecting the duplication, the software proceeds to delete those files rapidly. For that, the user only has to choose the folder where they want to look for duplicates and click the Remove duplicated items button.
- Compatibility: The advantage of ODIR is that it is compatible with all versions of Outlook except the 2013 one. The user has just to install the software, and it automatically works with the Outlook Express already installed on the computer.
- Please note that ODIR does not support running in Outlook 2013 and in 64-bit Office version.
How do I delete duplicate emails in Outlook?
- Once ODIR is installed, you may need to close and re-open Outlook to make it detect ODIR for the first time.
- From the main menu or the Add-Ins tab, choose ODIR and click on Remove Duplicate Items.
- In the Outlook Duplicate Items Remover main window, select the folder wherein you need to remove duplicate items. Then click Remove duplicate items.
- Wait for the process completion.
- Once done, you will see under the folder you selected a new folder listing all the duplicates you can now remove.
- This is done.
Is it free?
This software can be downloaded and used for free.
Is ODIR safe?
Yes, ODIR is a safe solution that is not bundled with any malware.