Follow the short guide below to find out how to make Outlook refresh itself automatically so you don't have to click on send/receive every time.
Why my Outlook inbox is not refreshing?
If you can not update your inbox on Outlook, this can be due to several reasons. First of all, check if you have a good internet connection and make sure Outlook has the connection to the Exchange Server. If everything is fine, restart Outlook and try again. You can also set an automatic refresh on Outlook.
How to refresh Outlook automatically?
To make your Outlook inbox refresh automatically, follow these simple steps:
- Open Outlook.
- Select File > Options.
- Select the Mail setup tab.
- Under the All Accounts tab, checkmark Include this category in send/receive
- Select Program an automatic send/receive each "XX" minutes, where XX will be the number of minutes you'd like to leave between each refresh.
- Click OK to save the changes.
How to refresh Outlook manually?
To refresh your Outlook inbox manually, you simply need to click the refresh button (rounded arrow) and wait for a couple of seconds. You can also use the Refresh button on your computer - F9 to refresh Outlook.
- How to refresh outlook on mac
- Outlook 401 error
- How to refresh outlook app
- Refresh Outlook automatically [solved] > Forum - Outlook
- Outlook 401 error [solved] > Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Change hotmail password in outlook > Guide
- Battery refresh code > Guide
- How to set out of office in outlook app > Guide
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to create a new Outlook account?