Retrieve files from Folder Lock

Closed
Tris01 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2014 - May 1, 2014 at 10:38 AM
 tris01 - May 4, 2014 at 02:43 AM
Hello to All,
I had locked a folder using password protected folder lock tool, those locked folders contain hidden files from PC...

What i did is accidentally moved the tool files which was located before to other part and deleted previously installed location, EX: tool was installed on drive C\program files. but all its files moved inside that lock tool, and i got locked from everything...basically i was hidding the tool itself, when i closed the tool window,then i realized what i have done..:(

the tool files has been deleted including .exe file, from recycle bin too.
now pleaseee help me how to get back data which is locked out, or even tool .exe file??

The tool is still not uninstalled from programs and features.
I know this is a Stupid Blunder i created, but plsss all help will be appreciated
Thank you

3 responses

sabrinadwitch Posts 5 Registration date Friday July 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 at 10:46 PM
uninstall and try install again.. sometimes it keeps the things in the same folder..during uninstall it shd be asking what to do with files..
Tris01 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 at 06:00 AM
okk I too thought the same way, but was not sure because if the data will get overwritten...
hey I had uninstall the tool from programs and features option, now I had run again the installation process, but it says you have same program installed do you want to delete the previous one?
when i click yes, the tool's password panel gets opened up and asks for password. the same password which i used to lock the folders within tool, but when i submit it, nothing happens.....
everytime i do this, but nothing happens....even i restarted PC after following this process, but no success..

Plsss help me out guyzz whu knows abt dis problem...!!!