How to get original specifications of computer system

Closed
ChoudharySahib Posts 1 Registration date Saturday May 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2014 - May 10, 2014 at 04:24 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 10, 2014 at 04:55 PM
Hi everyone, I hope you all are well :)

I want to buy a new computer, and there are many cheaters
in market :/. I don,t know how to know original specifications of a computer system. I heard that shopkeepers change the computer specifications with software's and with any registry method :/ ... by this method, computer do not show the original hardware specifications, but shows that specifications that are set through software, but computer speed is of original hardware. :/

so is there is any method to know about original hardware specifications like processor, hard disk, ram, graphic card etc...

Is BIOS shows original specifications if a person changed the specifications with software??

There are many software that tells about system specification like cpu-z, WinAudit etc.. is that tells original specifications after chaining specifications with software or by editing registry???

Waiting for your response
Thanks.....
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
May 10, 2014 at 04:55 PM
Hello,

In my opinion, usually, the hardware manager, should show the present hardware, if not the installed drivers would not work.

If you wish to buy a new computer, why no pick a known brand?