- Download MBAM
by clicking " Free Download Version".
- Save it on your desktop.
- Double- click the downloaded file to launch the installation process (if the firewall asks for permission to connect to Malwarebytes, accept)
- Once the software is installed and running, go to the "Review " tab.
- Select Review "Custom" and then click Check Now.
- Select all drives and all exam options (including search rootkits).
- Ensure that Process as malicious detections is selected for PUP and PUM.
- Click Start exam.
- If an update is shown click Update Now and then wait for the review
- Once the review is completed , make sure that the action Quarantine is selected for all elements detected.
- Click Apply actions. If asked to restart the PC, do it.
- In the Review tab, click Export Log = > text file (txt). Otherwise, go to the history tab and Application logs.
- Paste the report.