Google Chrome features an integrated audio player and although it is quite limited in terms of functionality (only one track can be played at a given time), it may become quite handy, in some situations. This article will show you how.
How to play music files in Google Chrome?
This method works for both Windows and Mac computers, and works for most music file types, from MP3/MP4 to FLAC.
- To play an audio file with Google Chrome, simply drag and drop the file over Google's Chrome interface. It isn't possible to drag and drop multiple audio files, and once the audio file has finished playing it won't automatically start again.
- You will see this window and your music will start playing immediately, as demonstrated below:
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Pamela for Skype - Play audio files in Windows default audio player
- Windows Media Center - Automatically start visualizations when playing an audio file
- I cant see the video [solved] > Forum - Video software
- How to send pre recorded audio file on instagram [solved] > Forum - Instagram
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i > Forum - Drivers
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension