Forgot yahoo security question's answer

Closed
suhail1007 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday 17 May 2014 Status Member Last seen 17 May 2014 - 17 May 2014 à 12:06
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 22 Nov 2014 à 07:38
Hi,
This is suhail Chaudhary I want to know about my security questions answer I remember my password but forgot my security question answer...
Please help me how to I can sing in...in my id
Related:

1 response

2011N2 Posts 13379 Registration date Saturday 29 January 2011 Status Security contributor Last seen 24 December 2016 39
17 May 2014 à 12:58
Hello,

Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

or

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT

Select password and sign in

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form

Gabriel.
Hi, I have been created my yahoo Email ID in Sultanate of Oman, now I am in Saudi Arab and I am unable to open my email because I forgot my secret question and I cant access to my previous mobile number which was from Oman. Please help.

Regards!
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > Mohsin
22 Nov 2014 à 07:38
Hi

As mentionned above, open an e-mail case.

Go to this page
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT