Problems uploading my pictures to my PC Windows 7.0

Closed
corkylynn Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2014 - Jun 9, 2014 at 04:36 PM
corkylynn Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2014 - Jun 9, 2014 at 05:32 PM
I have this very old Samsung flip-up cell phone and there are pictures on there that I really want to add to my PC and I'm having trouble doing that. I tried to use some chip on my battery in my phone but there is just one large battery in there and no little one to plug into my PC. So, I guess that is out of the picture.

The next thing I tried and it took me 45 mins to do this and send some of my pics to my email. So, I went to my inbox and there were no pictures there and now I don't know that to do.

I went to Staples here in Penticton and guy said I would need a USB cord but that would be hard to find, as my cell is a little dinosaur so he told me to check in with the manufacturers at Samsung. I have not done that yet and I really want to send these particular photos because I have joined a dating site and a bunch of men keep asking me for my pictures and its holding me back.

I will feel very disappointed if there is no way I can do this. So, I'm desperately asking you guys or girls to help me out!!! Thank you.

Coreen
Related:

2 responses

thechimney Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 at 05:05 PM
hello Coreen. did you find out how to do this? I want to put photos from my sgh-e250 as well to my computer. I have tried pc suite download but it goesto samsungs web and says page is not available. Any help?
corkylynn Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Hi thechimney. That's a cute name and no I haven't had any success yet as I haven't tried anything else yet.

I have been trying to find out what Samsung flip-phone this was first so I would have something to go by in case someone asked me. So far, the closest model I could find is the prepaid SGH-t139.

Now, I don't want to try and upload onto my PC without effective instructions now cause it wasted a lot of my time.

Is there anyone that can walk me through this or if they can't can they point me in the right direction? I just want to get this working as soon as I can. Coreen