Screen goes black (blank) after reboot
Closed
Osiris52
Posts
4
Registration date
Monday 23 June 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
24 June 2014
-
23 Jun 2014 à 22:11
Osiris52 - 25 Jun 2014 à 01:34
Osiris52 - 25 Jun 2014 à 01:34
Related:
- Screen goes black (blank) after reboot
- Pokemon black rom - Download - Role playing
- Black alley tales - Download - Adult games
- Black ops cheats - Guide
- Black screen after windows logo - Guide
- My computer turns on but the screen is black - Guide
3 responses
Osiris52
Posts
4
Registration date
Monday 23 June 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
24 June 2014
24 Jun 2014 à 13:12
24 Jun 2014 à 13:12
Last night I performed a System Restore. I went back two weeks. The laptop is doing a lot better now, meaning it states on for a longer period of time without going back black. I noticed that with the System Restore, Malwarebytes is no longer. I can go online and surf for longer period of time. But I'm afraid the problem still persist. Because it did happen again.
johnebadbak74
Posts
95
Registration date
Monday 19 May 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
14 January 2015
14
24 Jun 2014 à 21:07
24 Jun 2014 à 21:07
plug the laptop into your tv or a second monitor if you can to check graphics.
You could download the latest graphic drivers from Toshiba and install
on boot up try enter the Bios if you have a picture then the graphics are working.
.
You could download the latest graphic drivers from Toshiba and install
on boot up try enter the Bios if you have a picture then the graphics are working.
.
Thanks for your candid response and advise. I've check the laptop for latest driver using the device manager route. The answer is that I'am running the latest and correct driver for the laptop. This is ridiculous. I've spend weeks trying to fix this thing by myself. I'ven't found not even one video on youtube addressing this specific problem. I've connected an external DCL/LCD 23" Monitor but the problem persist. I just ordered a new 17" 1080p for this laptop, even though I know for a fact that, the monitor, is not the problem. Now, you advise to troubleshoot the BIOS? Please explain how to troubleshoot or access the BIOS. Thank you...