Window 7 install stuck on black screen with moving cursor

Closed
ness145 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday July 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2014 - Jul 8, 2014 at 03:18 AM
ness145 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday July 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2014 - Jul 10, 2014 at 03:44 AM
new member here from nepal so greetings to all
i have a problem .. its my dell inspiron N4030.. bought it 3 years ago
OS win. 7 home premium (geniune) rare to find geniune home premium in nepal. it was working fine till yesterday while i was playing fifa14 with full volume on; i score ; chanting was loud ; at right that moment the display stucked with no sound ..it is a hang screen then i pressed ESC button not working power, button not working then i remove my battery then start a window. there was a black screen with blinking underscore and it was later showing error something like cable controller not working shows ip address cant find hard drive something like that i dont have recovery discs any other assoceries . so i didnt try any other but i tried to install new home premium.. run a disc ..formated drives recovery drives ... begun the installation waited for couple of hours. still was on 0% so i eject the disc and ran it again and now it loads the windows files... shows the STARTING WINDOWS ....
after this it displays a black screen with moving cursor and stucked on this ..
AGAIN -formated c/d/recov. drives
"-have window 7 home prem. disc
- have no other recovery discs
at last i amnot that much techy thats all i've known and i am pretty sure kioskea family will help me fix this ...XD <3
Related:

1 response

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Jul 9, 2014 at 01:57 PM
Hi,

Try this one.

1.unplug the charger
2.remove the battery
3. Hold sown the power button for 30 sec to 2 minutes
4. Then keep the battery and power on

Good luck!
ness145 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday July 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 at 03:44 AM
thanks. appriciate it.. but didnt work..