RDC through ISA

Closed
TariqMubeen Posts 2 Registration date Thursday August 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2014 - Aug 14, 2014 at 04:33 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 15, 2014 at 06:23 AM
Sallam,

i built a VPN(virtual-private-networks) connection recently through ISA Server 2006. The problem is that, the remote site VPN Systems can access all systems and run all software's like a local network through internet. But my private Network which is connect with LAN Network of ISA can not access the remote systems which are connected with my private network through ISA VPN. Please help me in this regard.

Tariq Mubeen
Contact number deleted for your security
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 14, 2014 at 06:26 AM
So,

you have multiple sites which all have VPN between them?

Site A > Site B

You want to VPN to Site A and then access stuff from Site B?

correct me if i'm wrong please.

if this is the case, you're going to need to edit your routing.
TariqMubeen Posts 2 Registration date Thursday August 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 at 03:16 AM
i have only two site

Site A--> Main Office where i create VPN on ISA Server
Site B--> Branch Office which has only 1 client Systems

ISA Server's IP Scheme

External IP--> Live IP Provided by my ISP with Internet Facility
Internal IP--> 10.10.7.*

Situation--> When i connect branch office (Site A) through VPN. The client system has no restrictions and it can connect with ISA Server and my local network (Site B) with full permissions and can access everything like a local network. ISA Server can also connect with the branch Office (Site A) system with full permissions and can access every thing like a local network.

Problem--> Now i am in main office (Site B) and sit on a system which IP Address is (10.10.7.*) and it is connect the Internal LAN of ISA. This system can ping the client system of Branch Office (Site A) but can not access the system like, No RDC, No Drive Access, No other Applications nothing more.
Blocked Profile
Aug 15, 2014 at 06:23 AM
What firewall does Site B use?