Forgot my password of samsung Gtc5212

Closed
jadajada Posts 1 Registration date Saturday 25 October 2014 Status Member Last seen 25 October 2014 - 25 Oct 2014 à 15:20
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 25 Oct 2014 à 16:03
Unfortunately I have forgot my password of samsung Gtc5212i...........when I switch on my mobile it is saying to enter the password .......so please tell me how to factory reset my phone using keys/buttons
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
25 Oct 2014 à 16:03
Greetings,

I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday mobiles are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards

Regards

Moderator