Reset or reformat nokia

Closed
Iamjanna33 Posts 2 Registration date Monday 19 January 2015 Status Member Last seen 19 January 2015 - 19 Jan 2015 à 04:40
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 19 Jan 2015 à 05:21
Hello,
I would like to us if how to reformat my Nokia 5000d-2.. It was just given to my brother and he give it to me. I am thinking of reformatting my phone but I don't know the security code of it.
I am glad for your response. Thank you and God bless
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
19 Jan 2015 à 05:21
Greetings,

I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday mobiles are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards

Regards

Moderator