Password problem

Closed
anthonysvg Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 5 February 2015 Status Member Last seen 5 February 2015 - 5 Feb 2015 à 10:40
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 6 Feb 2015 à 06:12
I have a yahoo mail account in the UK at yahoo.co.UK, I have forgotten my password and my alternate email address under password helper is now closed. How can I get my password reset. Thanks for any assistance

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
5 Feb 2015 à 16:07
Hello

You must contact Yahoo Costumer Care using this form explaining your issue:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=oops
Good luck
Thank you for the info, I have duly filled and submitted the form to Customer care and hope they will be able to resolve this dilemma.
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > anthonysvg
6 Feb 2015 à 06:12
I hope so too. There are many in your situation so you must be patient for a reply.