Conditional Formatting based of another cell
Closed
Delightful2k4
Posts
1
Registration date
Tuesday 10 February 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
10 February 2015
-
10 Feb 2015 à 16:27
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 16 Feb 2015 à 11:52
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 16 Feb 2015 à 11:52
Related:
- Conditional Formatting based of another cell
- Excel conditional formatting based on date - Guide
- Conditional formatting based on another cell text - Excel Forum
- Excel clear formatting - Guide
- How to change account based in instagram - Instagram Forum
- Based on the values in cells b77 b88 ✓ - Excel Forum
1 response
TrowaD
Posts
2921
Registration date
Sunday 12 September 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
27 December 2022
555
16 Feb 2015 à 11:52
16 Feb 2015 à 11:52
Hi Delightful2k4,
So I'm guessing you are looking for the formula to use for conditional formatting.
If I understand you correctly then this will work:
=AND(OR($C$2*1.25=$C$1,$C$2*0.75=$C$1),$C$1>20)
Now, for example, when C1 = 25 and C2 = 20 then C3 turns red.
Best regards,
Trowa
So I'm guessing you are looking for the formula to use for conditional formatting.
If I understand you correctly then this will work:
=AND(OR($C$2*1.25=$C$1,$C$2*0.75=$C$1),$C$1>20)
Now, for example, when C1 = 25 and C2 = 20 then C3 turns red.
Best regards,
Trowa