- Desktop changed to be all in word icon
- Microsoft Word icon changed to unknown program ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to change microsoft word icon windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to change word icon in windows 10 - Forum - Word
- How to change typing language in ms word 2007 - How-To - Word
- Language change shortcut key in ms word - How-To - Keyboard
you need to know what applications are required to open each type of icon. If you know, you can simply use the right-click ->Properties to set up the default program. Just browse Program Files - in the system drive - using Windows Explorer and copy the path of the application related to the desktop icon or shortcut. In the Properties dialog box, paste the path followed by the app's executable name (see image below). To copy the path, click in the Windows Explorer Address bar, select all and then press CTRL+C.