Bluetooth Drivers
Closed
Megakbyrne
Posts
2
Registration date
Friday 13 March 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
13 March 2015
-
13 Mar 2015 à 10:47
Megakbyrne Posts 2 Registration date Friday 13 March 2015 Status Member Last seen 13 March 2015 - 13 Mar 2015 à 16:18
Megakbyrne Posts 2 Registration date Friday 13 March 2015 Status Member Last seen 13 March 2015 - 13 Mar 2015 à 16:18
Related:
- Windows xp bluetooth driver
- Dshidmini driver - Download - Gaming tools
- Acer bluetooth driver for windows 7 - Download - Drivers
- Windows xp sp3 iso - Download - Windows
- Ac97 driver - Download - Drivers
- Widcomm bluetooth software - Download - Drivers
2 responses
xpcman
Posts
19528
Registration date
Wednesday 8 October 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
15 June 2019
1,824
13 Mar 2015 à 13:54
13 Mar 2015 à 13:54
You will need to be more specific as to the hardware and software you are using.
Megakbyrne
Posts
2
Registration date
Friday 13 March 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
13 March 2015
13 Mar 2015 à 16:18
13 Mar 2015 à 16:18
Standard Windows XP Bluetooth involved with a cell phone LG 440G
bluetooth enabled. I also have a CSR 4.0 CD-R plus their dongle. All I ger is error message failed due to userid/password. Should windows XP work without CD-R? I am too new to computers to figure out all of these answers.
bluetooth enabled. I also have a CSR 4.0 CD-R plus their dongle. All I ger is error message failed due to userid/password. Should windows XP work without CD-R? I am too new to computers to figure out all of these answers.