No display on monitor

Closed
Kennit Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 15, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 16, 2015 - Mar 15, 2015 at 07:13 AM
Kennit Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 15, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 16, 2015 - Mar 16, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Hi

I am facing a problem with my graphic card, in the beginning when i purchased the card and as i installed in my PC it was working perfectly, but now after few months i have again installed the card in my PC , everything is going good except the display of the monitor its just black out. Hence after facing this problem i decided to check the card through different monitor and as expected it was working perfectly there was no such issue which i faced in my monitor and one more thing which i want to mention is that without installing the card my monitor is working great.

So please can anyone help me to identify the problem going on with my monitor ?

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 15, 2015 at 07:54 PM
you might have set the card to a refresh rate that the monitor can't process. I suggest you try using Safe Mode in Windows. That should set the display parameters to values that any monitor can handle.

Good Luck
Kennit Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 15, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 16, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Thank you so much for helping me

I have tried this but nothing happens the problem remains same and yes yesterday i found that when i bring the flash light of my cell nearer to the screen, very dull image can be seen on the screen which blinks continuously i am really very confused can you please help me out