- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
- May 22, 2019 at 08:14 AM
Hello,
I have a problem on my computer. few days before the computer runs normally and now this day when I turn it on the monitor displays "no signal" the cpu fan is working fine, the videocard fan is also working fine, the casing's fan is also working fine but the monitor's LED just light in blue then after a few sec it turns to orange and displays "no signal" I don't know what happen or what could b the problem. I tried swaping the memory card with my new one but still don't work. I unplug keyboard, Mouse and Harddisk but stil displays no signal. if I remove the memory card from the slot it beeps which means the memory card slot is working fine. Please someone could help me with this problem.

Your email address has been removed for your own security.
Thank You and More Power (but my computer has no power) ^_^

See more 

2 replies

Best answer
approved by Jean-François Pillou on Nov 29, 2018
Thank you
Just remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard and put it again after applying some friction on it and the problem will be solved automatically.
I tried and it works also , don't forget to clean your RAM's dust also in this case.

Say "Thank you" 128

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5785 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you so much
thanks buddy,
i just removed one ram and problem solved
It worked perfectly broi....my pc is now startup repair
Yet there is no display... so what next
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1563 > YOGESHMEENA -
Open ypur own thread, with a description ofbypur exact problem, and what you have attempted before now to try to resolve it. Make certain you give details on you pc make and model, along with the os.
Thank you
clean the motherboard.. and this problem solved 90%, do it.