- The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "the world wide web service (http)".
- IE* problems on WINDOWS 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (web proxy) is not responding - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Synaptics pointing device driver - Guide
- Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. please try signing in from the device you use most often. - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Too many usb devices connected ps4 - Guide