Problem in head phone .

Closed
jewel rana - Apr 4, 2015 at 11:26 PM
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 - Apr 5, 2015 at 12:28 AM
Hello, i am jewel rana. actually, today i buoyed a head phone. but i can't use the head phone cause ,when i talked with my friend . but he can't sound from me , but you know that, in computer two port but my head phone create by one port .
may i know what is problem in head phone.
my operating system is windows 7. and how to use the head phone

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Apr 5, 2015 at 12:28 AM
Hi Jewel,

I think your problem is that you have boutgh just headphones. These are just for listening to the computers sound output.

What you need to be able to speak to your friends is a headset, or an additional microphone. Then the microphone will plug into the mic socket and the headphones into the audio-out socket.

Some USB headsets use the one USB socket for both mic and headset.

If you do have one of these have you installed the drivers for the headset? This is software that usually comes on a CD inside the box.

If you let me know the make and model of your equipment then I will take a look at what you need to do.

Brian.