Can't access my account

Closed
star - May 27, 2015 at 03:33 AM
 star - May 27, 2015 at 03:52 AM
Hello,

I have tried everything to get in my account it's not letting me answer scearity questions and I don't have the old phone number and I don't have access to my old e mail I try doing it by e mail answering a bunch of questions and it's still not enough i still got mail I need to get into there but I can't get in please help me

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
May 27, 2015 at 03:37 AM
Hello star,
when was the last time you successfully accessed your account?
It was 2 months ago I been trying every since then I had forgot to change the phone number and e mail on it cause I have had that e mail address since I was 17 and I'm now 31 so I always forgot to change the email and phone number so if this had happen I could get in it and the sent me an e mail asking me file names and that but I don't remember all of that
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
May 27, 2015 at 03:48 AM
If there is no activity on an account for 30 days or more, it is automatically deleted from the server.
Sorry but your account no longer exist.
I suggest you create a new one.

P.S. To make sure, ask someone you know to send you an e-mail, if they get an error, you can be certain your account is no longer in service.

Only yahoo can help you in this.
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
It's still asking for eather the number or the e mail but it won't ask me the option on my sceraty question and I can't get the phone number or e mail my lawyer just sent me a message the other day and it went through