Missing desktop folder

Closed
Atis - Jun 5, 2015 at 05:47 AM
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 - Jun 5, 2015 at 07:12 AM
Hello,
I cant find my desktop folder when attaching files on mails. The only way left is for me to use the Recent folder to find files on my desktop to attach which is quite hard. Please assist
Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 5, 2015 at 07:08 AM
Hello atis ,
In windows explorer-->organize-->folders and search option-->
under view tab-->show hidden files,folders and drives option is selected.
Now you should able to attach the files from desktop
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Jun 5, 2015 at 07:12 AM
Customize Places Bar using the Local Group Policy Editor
  • -Open the all users, specific users or groups, or all users except administrators Local Group Policy Editor for how you want this policy applied.
  • -In the left pane, click/tap on to expand User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Windows Explorer (Vista and Windows 7) or File Explorer (Windows 8), and Common Open File Dialog.
  • -In the right pane of Common Open File Dialog, double click/tap on Items displayed in Places Bar to edit it.

• -To Restore Default Items Displayed in the Places Bar Select either Not Configured or Disabled.