Figma download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Figma is a web-based graphics and user interface design application where multiple users can collaborate on the same project in real-time. You can use Figma for a variety of design purposes, including creating wireframes for websites, designing and testing mobile app interfaces, prototyping designs, and much more. The best thing about Figma is that the majority of its features are available completely free of charge. This is our Figma download page.
- Collaboration: Figma makes online collaboration easier and more productive than ever before. Often referred to as the Google Docs of design tools, Figma collaborators can change design elements on the fly and get real-time feedback from other project members. Figma is a cross-platform application, meaning that projects are accessible from Windows and Mac computers, as well as directly from the web browser.
- Design: Bring your ideas to life thanks to the powerful set of vector tools available in Figma. Every new design starts with a frame, which is the page where your design will live. From here, you can add and customize a grid to help you maintain the alignment of the elements in your frame. Thanks to the shape tool you can draw boxes, squares, lines, circles, and more. The text tool allows you to add text in every imaginable font type, color and size. You can add labels to your design elements and place them into groups for easier recognition, for example navbar, footer, banner, etc. By adding the auto layout property to your components, Figma automatically resizes its properties according to its content and the dimensions of your frame, allowing you to make responsive designs.
- Create toolkits: Every single element created by you or your team members can be saved inside a toolkit, which is a collection of reusable elements. This way you can save valuable time when starting with a new wireframe, as you and other collaborators will have access to previously created UI elements, such as buttons, cards, avatars, logos, text fields, etc.
- Prototyping: With Figma's prototyping tools you can create interactive flows that explore how a user may interact with your website or mobile application. Prototypes are the perfect tool to preview user flows, get feedback from stakeholders and test your product before launching it into production.
- Templates: Speed up your design workflow by choosing one of the countless premade templates created by professionals and other members of the Figma community. There are all kinds of templates available, including website templates, Instagram post templates and even complete UI kits.
- FigJam: The newest Figma feature is called FigJam. It is an online whiteboard that can be used by teams to brainstorm, exchange, draft and document their ideas. FigJam includes things such as sticky notes, diagrams, user flows and moodboards.
How does Figma work?
All you need to start using Figma is a PC or laptop with a fast and stable internet connection. When you launch Figma for the first time you will be asked to register a free account. Once your account is set up you can start working on your first project immediately. You can either create a project from scratch, or pick one of the carefully pre-designed templates.
On the official Figma YouTube page you will be able to find a broad range of tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced users. The below video is a good starting point if you have not previously used Figma:
Is Figma free?
The Starter subscription of Figma is a free-to-use plan that allows you to work on a maximum of 3 Figma and 3 FigJam files simultaneously. If you are a heavy user you can go for Figma Professional, allowing you to work on an unlimited number of files and projects. Figma Professional sets you back $15 per month, or $12 per month when billed annually. There is also an Organizational plan, which costs $45 per editor monthly.
Is Figma safe?
- Operating system: Windows 8 or higher.
- Memory: 4 GB ram.
- Storage: 100 MB free disk space
Besides the Windows application, which is on offer on this download page, Figma is also available as a desktop application for macOS. Furthermore there are mobile apps for iOS and Android. It is important to know that Figma mobile is a limited version that can only be used to browse, view and play designs that were created through the Figma desktop and/or browser-based application.
- Figma download
- Figma free download
- Download figma for windows
- Windows 11 iso download > Download
- Poppy playtime free download > Download
- Fall guys free download > Download
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu 14.04 download > Download
- Play store download > Download
- ArcSoft MediaImpression
- Photo Cutter
- Adobe Fireworks
- JPEG Optimizer
- Icon Plugin for PhotoShop
- Bamboo Dock
- Cover XP
- Light Image Resizer
- Aurora 3D Animation Maker
- Icon Viewer
- Video Player for Facebook
- Easy Poster Printer
- Pic Viewer
- WMF Viewer
- Pencil Sketch - Image Editor
- Cartoon Animator 4
- Free Video to JPG Converter
- GO Keyboard
- Driver Ati Radeon 2100
- Window Image Capture
- FIFA World Cup 2010 Windows 7 Theme
- Advanced TIFF Editor
- Word/Doc Txt to Image Jpg/Jpeg Bmp Tiff Png
- Easy Flyer Creator
- Wedding Album Maker Gold
- Label Maker Pro
- MAGIX Slideshow Maker
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Free Screen Video Recorder
- Adobe After Effects
- Screen WMV CAM
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- QR Code Reader
- PhotoScan by Google Photos