Flash drive has files in it which is not visible

Closed
Percy - Jun 9, 2015 at 07:10 PM
Alice_Phoebe Posts 21 Registration date Monday May 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2015 - Jun 10, 2015 at 03:38 AM
Hello,
I inserted my flash drive into my brother's laptop and the antivirus software detected virus on my flash drive and the flash drive still has files on it but its not visible

Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 10, 2015 at 01:34 AM
Hello percy,
Use this USB Show to view your hidden files in the pendrive
Alice_Phoebe Posts 21 Registration date Monday May 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2015 2
Jun 10, 2015 at 03:38 AM
1) Go to a computer is not infected with the virus;

2) The computer is set to hidden files (folder) can be seen, including the system folder is also visible. Specific settings in Folder Options.

3) access the computer, do not move after insertion.

4) Right-click "My Computer" and select "Explorer", then select USB in the directory list on the left of the symbol set, this will display the following content.

5) but this time you still can not tamper with, or virus will infect a good computer.

6) Copy these files to see the computer; do not double click to run after copying.

7) remove the hidden attribute these files.

8) Sometimes, especially in the folder will be added exe extension directly to its extension deleted; at the same time using the above method, Explorer folder files back out and cancel the hidden attributes.

9) The USB format, and then back out of the file and then copy into it.

10) The original computer (that Taiwan toxic) anti-virus, or reinstall the system can be. After reloading the general recommendations also do not double click to open each letter, but through Explorer, click Open, and then each of the root directory Autorun.inf file deletion, and point to the file Autorun.inf file can also be Delete.

During this process, backup your important files with easeus todo backup to avoid these files damage.