MSN/Hotmail/Outlook Account Temporarily Blocked

Closed
Jcfran1 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday June 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2015 - Jun 9, 2015 at 08:57 PM
Jcfran1 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday June 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2015 - Jun 9, 2015 at 09:00 PM
My account has been temporarily blocked by Microsoft.

I have:

1. Reset my account 4 times
2. I have a trouble ticket in MSN SRX1292289179ID? (no response)
3. I also followed these instructions from this forum thread https://ccm.net/forum/affich-626069-msn-hotmail-account-blocked-how-i-unblocked -

I'mjustagirl Jul 16, 2014 05:45AM
I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!
It took me a few days to figure it out, but i finally broke the system!!

I too was frustrated with the stupid way microsoft handles this whole blocked situation. So here's what I did (you will need to have submitted at somepoint an alternative email):

Once you click on "can't access my account", choose "I think someone else is using my microsoft account".
You will be asked why you think this is so - just choose other and move on.
Now you will be asked to provide your hotmail ID (email address) and fill in the "captcha" textbox. Then you will be asked to confirm your alternate email address - they will send a code.
Once you fill in the code you will be asked to beef up your security with other crap. You may also need to provide yet another alternate email address - I know it's stupid.
Finish the process and your account will no longer be blocked!

Good luck!
Related:

1 response

Jcfran1 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday June 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 at 09:00 PM
The above instructions did not work.