- JDBC and MS Office Access
- A home office network uses adsl for shared internet access. a phone splitter connects a cordless phone and adsl wi-fi router to ✓ - Forum - Network
- Can't access Open Office or Documents ✓ - Forum - Open Office
- Cannot access all office 2003 file ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Accessing and downloading - Forum - Facebook
- Can't access facebook website ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
What database do you want to link your java class with? The are different JDBC. If you are using MSQL then you need JDBC that will link with your java class. If you are using Acess you need to go to administrative tools on your control panel you choose data sources ODBC then you choose your driver there.