I have BSNL broad band with wifi.
Before I have wifi ID & Password but beacause of some problem I pressed reset botton in modem. I want to change wifi password but I can't open it by User id Admin, Password Admin
3. By default the username and password is admin/admin
4. Now click o the Wireless link
5. Under the Wireless link you will see Basic link, click on Basic link
6. Check the box Enable Wireless
7. Enter any name you like to inSSID and click on save/applybutton
8. After you have done the above steps click on Security link
9. Here under WEP Encrptionoption, make it Enabled
10. So you will see some more fields to be entered
11. Now Choose 128bit security andNetwork Key 1
12. Enter your Network Key in the first field
13. Network key should be in 13 Hexa digits i.e. (A-Z)(0-9)For example : ABCDEFGHZRQ98, letters are case sensitive
14. After you have entered this settings click on save/applybutton
And here you go, your BSNL WiFi network is safe and protected.
Now go to your Network Connections and search for a wireless netwrok, you will see your name that you entered in SSID field, click on that name enter the 13 digit key and relax and surf the protected and problem free internet.
Hope this helps you.
Spoiler Please inform us when the issue is resolved. Thank you.