My hotmail is not working

Closed
Jeanny7 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 18, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2015 - Jun 18, 2015 at 07:23 AM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Jun 18, 2015 at 07:48 AM
LS;

I can`t access my Hotmail, cn`t get to my email, I get the message that it has now merged with outlook, but can`t seem to find my inbox, all my emails, and I need my emails, pls help'

sincerely
Jean van`t Wout.
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 18, 2015 at 07:48 AM
Hello,
Welcome to CCM.net Forum
Here are the points to check:
1. The date on your computer needs to be set properly -- double click the clock verify that

the time and date are set.
2. Clear your IE cache and cookies -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then

Internet Options, then click the Delete Files button, and when that's complete click the
Delete Cookies button.
3. Check your IE Security settings -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then

Internet Options, then Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section, and verify that "Check
for server certificate revocation" is unchecked. Also verify that 'Use SSL 2.0' and Use SSL
3.0' is checked, then click OK.
4. Click Start, then Run, and enter the following:
regsvr32 softpub.dll
then click OK
5. Restart messenger and IE

Please inform us when the issue is resolved. Thank you.