August 6, 2015
-
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 22, 2015
-
Hi I am Harikrishnan, I have a problem with my desktop.When I power on my cpu,the fans immediately start,and there is no display on monitor, the monitor LED remains yellow instead of turning to blue.I removed all the dust on the motherboard also on the fans and heat sink.I put a new CMOS battery. It didn't work.Unfortunately I removed the thermal paste from there by a cloth.Will it be my problem?Can you please help me!

3 replies

Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Welcome to CCM.net Forum

First check out with the cable that connecting the monitor
Both VGA and power cable.
Please inform us when the issue is resolved. Thank you.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Friday June 19, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2015

I chekced both its working fine. I connected laptop via the same VGA cable and i works good.Then What would I do?
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
869 >
Registration date
Friday June 19, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2015

Then your monitor is faulty one!
Time to buy a new one!

Please inform us when the issue is resolved. Thank you.
Registration date
Friday June 19, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2015
>
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016

No way!I mean I connected my laptop to the desktop monitor,that is cast the screen on desktop monitor.It worked fine.I said my desktop monitor works good.Problem is with my CPU.I think you understand and sorry for my bad English.Please help me.
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 22, 2015

chek ur ram to removed in ram get take it.
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello you said,

there is no display on monitor, the monitor LED remains yellow instead of turning to blue

what it mean?

In above comment,

I chekced both its working fine. I connected laptop via the same VGA cable and i works good.
Registration date
Friday June 19, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2015

Sorry sorry for my English.Its my mistake.My monitor works good.I am little bit weak in English.There is no output signal from CPU(through VGA cable)to the monitor.The LED indication means,usually when I power on the UPS the monitor LED become blue and turns to yellow showing no signal,then I power on the cpu and that LED go blue and BIOS screen appears and then windows opens;This is the usual process.Now my system don't boot and didn't snowing BIOS screen & further things.This is I meant.Again sorry for my bad English. Hope you understand.Urgent help required.
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Lets start from first,
In your external monitor did you see any output or same like your desktop monitor?
Did you hear any beeps?
Are you sure your cpu fan running in the motherboard?
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
not BIOS screen it is safe mode or start up repair screen!
Registration date
Friday June 19, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2015

I tired pressing F8 but because of there is no power on keyboard it doesn't make anything.My keyboard is fine.I think problem is with my RAM,Motherboard,or any other thing about fan or heat sink etc.Remember there is no display on my monitor since it didn't get any input signal.I said single beep sound,now there is no beep sound but a I can here a long beep like sound from hard disk I think!
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Try to change the USB port of your keyboard!
Do not connect your old monitor connect your laptop monitor and see what happening.
Registration date
Friday June 19, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2015

Already tried different ports.But I can only get output from my laptop.When I try input(from my CPU)It shows the laptop screen instead of the signal from my cpu.Hence I said there is no output from my cpu through VGA cable.
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Thought there is problem in your graphics(i think you have onboard graphics) or probably your motherboard is faulty!
contact a technician to rectify this.