How to retrieve a gmail account address

Closed
tonypirchiner Posts 2 Registration date Sunday October 21, 2012 Status Member Last seen June 25, 2015 - Jun 25, 2015 at 08:11 AM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Jun 25, 2015 at 08:17 AM
How to retrieve a gmail account address (gmail) deleted by accident, or sign up the same way when I created it.
<email removed by moderation>
I create a new email address witch is: <email removed by moderation> it is the I'm using now.
But I would like to get back my old email address:
<email removed by moderation>

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 25, 2015 at 08:17 AM
If you accidently deleted your Gmail account or someone else deleted your account from Gmail then, all the services associated with your account like Youtube, Google+ profile, Blogger account and any other services are also deleted from Google's database.

You Don't be worry, because there's still one door open to recover your deleted Gmail account.

But, this door is open for a short period of time after deletion of your account as Google said. It means you can recover your account within a limited time after the account was deleted.

Steps to restore your Gmail account :

You can restore your Gmail account by going to password-assistance page. You can also go there by clicking at Need help? under sign in page at Gmail.
At password-assistance page select the option I'm having other problems signing in and enter your deleted account's e-mail address and then, click Continue.

You will see a message as "This account was deleted 0 days ago. You can attempt to restore it by submitting a recovery request." Just click on submitting a recovery request.
In the next step enter your contact information. Don't be bothered by contact information, just enter your recovery or alternate email address for in case if necessary Google can contact you. It may be the recovery address you used in your account. Now click Continue.

In the password help page, enter your last password, the date you last time signed in your account and month and year when you had created your account. If you are not sure about exact dates, you can enter the best estimate. After that click Continue

if all the information you provided in above steps are best matched to your deleted account then, you'll see a Success! message. After that you can Reset Password for your recovered account.

Now that's all you've restored your account and all Google services associated with your account are also restored.

For protection of your account from unauthorised access, add your mobile number in security settings so that if any unauthorised activity is recorded in your account, Google will inform you.
Hardware Technician