Facebook account disabled

Closed
???? ??? - 30 Jun 2015 à 10:34
 abir - 10 Jul 2015 à 23:19
Hello, Customer Support Team,

First of All, I would like to thank you in advance for your help and support

My problem is that my Face Book account was disabled since (put here the date
when your face book account was disabled) and I would like to ask you for
re-activating it again

The rules and regulations of the Face Book which determine the use of certain
features was not very clear to me but after taking a look on it in the Help
Center - Spam section, I found out why my account was disabled and I assure you
that the cause of blocking my account, which is the incorrect use of the
messages feature according to your regulations, was not by any way out of evil
will of me and was totally by accident

I will really appreciate if my account could be re- activated again promising
you that I will avoid the incorrect use of the Face book features in the future

1 response

BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday 11 July 2005 Status Moderator Last seen 18 May 2026 1,534
30 Jun 2015 à 10:47
i have the same topic plz tell me what can i do !