- I have a Toshiba sat running still with Windows Vista
- Toshiba Sat Pro C650-EZ1524D Laptop stopped working ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
- Toshiba sat pro l300 boot disk ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite recovery disk download windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
- Toshiba satellite factory reset windows vista ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite recovery disk download windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
This sounds like a motherboard failure. It's probably not something that the average home user can fix themselves. And buying a new laptop or tablet will be cheaper than paying someone to fix it.
No I have another mother board for. I just really didn't feel like doing the work cause laptop are stressful. I prefer dealing with desktops myself. But you think it's the motherboard can you give me any better advice. Like what part or place on the motherboard