Black screen

Closed
shailu - Aug 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 7, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Hello,
hello sir i have a lenovo laptop model g550 when i am on the system then is work properly but somtimes is automaticlly goes to black screen and nt working properly
when i am restart my system start what is the problem in my system

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 7, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Hello shailu,

The problem that you have might be due to the failure of the video chip, which is responsible for video signal transmission. Sometimes, after much of a use and less cooling it gets unsoldered, its thermic paste is wiped out, therefore the laptop display doesn't show anything. I suggest that you connect your laptop to an external monitor to check whether you'll get the same error.
If you possess knowledge of notebooks' hardware you can change the paste yourself by opening the laptop and check if the chipset that is next to the processor has got unsoldered or you can bring your laptop to a technician to get it soldered again.

Hope this helps.