Excel macro selecting column

Closed
excel challenged - 1 Apr 2009 à 11:32
 Carla - 10 Jan 2012 à 01:56
Hello,
I need to select a specific column relative to the active cell in a macro. Specifically, regardless of the Active cell on a given row, I want to select the F column for the row the activecell is on.

Example:
When my macro is executed the active cell is N3. I want the macro to select F3 for me or
if my active cell is R8, I want the macro to select F8 for me.

The goal is to position the activecell to a specific cell before the rest of the macro is executed, however that specific cell is dependent on the last row where data has been entered.

hope someone can help me.

thanks.
Related:

2 responses

netgear3 Posts 11 Registration date Thursday 16 October 2008 Status Member Last seen 12 May 2009 1
2 Apr 2009 à 04:42
hi,
try this link to get help about creating excel macros:
http://www.excel-vba.com/excel-vba-contents.htm
Hello,

This code line should work:

Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 6).Select

http://www.excel-vba-easy.com/vba-programming-range-excel-vba.html