- About my network security key
- Linksys WRT54G router - Unable to find the Network security key - How-To - Network
- Finding network security key for dlink ✓ - Forum - Network
- Network security key ✓ - Forum - Network
- Network shortcut key - How-To - Windows 7
- Deny access to this computer from the network registry key - How-To - Windows 7
You can reset the router to its default ID and password using the "reset switch" located on the back of most modems. Google the name of your router with the words "default password" to find what the default password is. Then again Google the name of your router to find instruction on how to log into the route a set you own ID and password. You will probably need to be connected by cable to rest the codes.