- Computer doesn't recodnize any audio devices, help!
- Whatsapp could not find a connected audio device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- No audio no sound device and troubleshoot fails ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Audio device windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- We can't find hd audio device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- No audio device windows xp ✓ - Forum - Hardware
go to Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Computer Management>System Tools>Device Manager>Sound/Audio. right click on the program that runs your audio (most use AMD Catalyst but could be another) and click scan for hardware changes. if that doesn't work then on Sound/Audio, right click the audio program again, down to Properties>Drivers then update or roll back drivers. let me know if either those work. you might have to download a catalyst program if not.
if you hit the windows button + pause then select Device Manager. click the arrow next to Sound, Audio & Game Controllers and it should tell you in there.
It's an AMD i believe. click the windows button and in the search box type system information or pc info.