- Key pad typing problem
- Have to press fn key to type normal ✓ - Forum - Webmastering
- How To Fix a Key that Types the Wrong Sign - How-To - Keyboard
- My shift key is typing wrong characters - How-To - Keyboard
- What to Do When Your Function (Fn) Key Is Locked - How-To - Keyboard
- Lenove Think Pad typing wrong letters ✓ - Forum - Laptop
It appears that you have changed the keyboard language. Go to the Control Panel and find the keyboard icon. You can probably change the language to English and fix the problem. You should read the manual and determine what keyboard combination of keys causes the keyboard langualge to change.