Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
To enable or disable the dialling keypad tone feature of your Android smartphone, follow the procedure below.
To enable or disable the keyboard dial tone on an Android phone:
Open the Phone app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Call Settings.
- Tap on Ringtones and keypad tones.
- Enable or disable Dialing keypad tone.
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Dial pad tones
- Dialing keypad tone
- Dial pad tone
- Macbook number pad shortcuts > Guide
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. > Printers & Scanners Forum
- Dial pad download > Download - Video calls
- Us dial code > Guide
- Dial assist > Guide