How to recover my gmail

Closed
priya - 29 Sep 2015 à 04:47
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 2 Oct 2015 à 17:00
Hello,



pleas help me
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
29 Sep 2015 à 04:52
Hi

Why do you want to recover it? What's wrong? When is the last time you used your account?
Hi I have problems for gmail I have deleted so I just want get back please
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > hamza
2 Oct 2015 à 16:42
If Gmail has not deleted the messages from the server, you can recover deleted emails after deleting them from your trash folder. You must open your gmail then click the drop down grey arrow on the left from your search box at the top of the screen. It will then ask you several question such as to: or from, subject, key words or date within. Click on the blue search button on the bottom left of the search box and all of your deleted emails will be revealed.
I was trying to open but it can't opening so when I try to reste my password it saying is account it has already deleted so how can get back
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > hamza
2 Oct 2015 à 17:00
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?