Not turn on with battery but works!

Solved/Closed
nachaft Posts 4 Registration date Monday April 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009 - Apr 7, 2009 at 02:30 AM
 dumitriman - Dec 7, 2009 at 01:02 AM
Hello,
I have a HP dv4 1050 laptop. The battery and the AC adapter both are 100% healthy! Turning on in Battery mode is not possible until once connect the AC power to unit, then I can disconnect it and the system continues to work on battery mode.
How can I turning on my laptop without AC adapter while the battery is 100% healthy?!
For more info.: It seems the AC adapter acts just like a switch to turning on the system in battery mode.
Related:

2 responses

nachaft Posts 4 Registration date Monday April 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009 4
Apr 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM
It works now!
I don't know exactly what happened but there is a touch pad above the keyboard for media access. I saw that these buttons are not working too, like the power switch in battery mode; So I tried to fix them and great the power switch works too!! What's the relation I don't know!!
How did you fix those buttons next to your laptop's power button. Because mine seem to be clicking those buttons on the motherboard anyway?
veeking Posts 6 Registration date Thursday March 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2009 2
Apr 7, 2009 at 07:58 AM
hi,
try to contact the dealer where you bought the pc.
this may be a problem in the internal circuit.