Phone network error

Solved/Closed
Tanah Parker - Nov 5, 2015 at 11:26 AM
 tanahparker - Nov 12, 2015 at 04:32 AM
Hello, i have been using my phone for various activities in my research work but lately, it no longer works, the wifi is connected but it keeps telling me that "network error". what could be the problem and how i can i fix it

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 5, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Just because you are connected to wifi, does not mean the wifi is being transported beyond your premises. Is it your wifi router, or someone elses?
halo, ac3mark, just wanted to thank you for the reply but its my internet connection that is lost. Its the school's wifi router
halo ac3mark, just wanted to say that your message or reply didn't solve my problem at all
thank you very much for your answer ac3mark, it was really helpful. the school's network administrator told me that it is the router which has a problem. am now settled that my phone does not have problems or network issues
Blocked Profile
Nov 6, 2015 at 04:44 PM
OK, thank you for providing more details to your problem. Like I said, just because the WIFI is connecting, does not mean that it is transporting IP traffic to the internet. Contact your schools network administrator and see what they say about your connection.