Samsung J210

Solved/Closed
raju2friend Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday April 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 9, 2009 - Apr 9, 2009 at 06:46 AM
 Bala - Nov 30, 2010 at 07:35 AM
Hello,
how could I access internet using samsung SGH-J210 and Airtel Mobile office connection. my phone doesn't support automatic configaration. please advice me what will be the manual gprs settings for my phone.

3 responses

bleen.crush Posts 7 Registration date Sunday March 29, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 4
Apr 9, 2009 at 08:42 AM
hi,
you will be able to do so if your phone supports wifi connection.
check in the users manual if so is the case.
Hi am Glad to ans this ....am an person working in airetl as CSO ,, Plz follow the info
Menu>>Browser>>Profil Settings>>(Select any one profil)>>profil mane (Mobil office)>>Home URL (http://www.google.com)>>Bearer(GPRS ONLY)>>Proxy(Disable)>>GPRS settings>>(Dont mention any thing in DNS1 and DNS2)>>APN(airtelgprs.com)>> (dont mention any thing in user name and pass word)>> Save
follw these options u can get it ,.,
Thanks a lot raja, finally i got my connection after ur assistance . cheerssssss
Hi my freind ... thanks for responding for my ans,,, right now r asking for the BSNL connection orented,, for that Go in to Menu --> Browser --> in that u may iend different profil accordinf to samsung u canhave only linited profil that means 5 to 6 profiles only so inur mobil all the profils will be filled bydifferent settinfs so check that and delete some of them and same it will wrk ,,, and verify... whether the GPRS is actuivated or not