My yahoo and fb account

Closed
erica - Jan 23, 2016 at 02:08 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 24, 2016 at 04:31 AM
Hello,
to whom this may concern
my name is erica
and I have been emailing yahoo for my email account ***@***
and my fb account in my yahoo mail they went in and changed my secret questions
and on my fb they just took it over id be able to get into my fb account if I knew my yahoo account information but because I dont fb cant send me a password reset link
so over all story is all I get is the same informaton from yahoo everytime onwhat to do the same information which takes me to the same page and I gett no where I feel like they dont want to help
i realize I am not the only one in the world with this problem
and I know it can be fixed its just the matter of getting the right person with a heart to take maybe 10 minutes or less to help

i dont knwo what to do but my fb account has tons of my babies pictures in it and well ive had that account for awhile and ive had my email even longer
can anyone out there help

thanks
Erica

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 23, 2016 at 05:33 AM
Hi Erica,

We need a simple explanation to your issue. You are mixing Yahoo and Fb.

Why can't you access your Fb account?

Regards
sorry for mixing the two( yahoo and fb) and confusing you
ok here we go I cannot get into my facebook because someone has hacked it and your sight does no good for trying to get back in it if someones page/account is hacked well then how can someone tell them to get into it and change the passwords lol thats the part I didnt understand. so I cannot get into my facebook because
it wants to send a link to my email so that I can change the passwords for face book
well I cannot get into my email neither is why I had to create a new email account till I can pull teeth with yahoo to help me on that also
so eher is my boo boo mistake I made
because I felt like no one would help me I had created a new fb page thinking id be able to someone get into my old one well after spending hours on it I realized that wouldnt work neither so I just deleted out of the account I had used my ( new email to do so ) no let me remind you I deleted the newest account NOT THE ONE IM TRYIGN TO GET INTO
so I went back to my original fb and it finally asked me a different question and that was to put in a different email so that they could get ahold of me well at that minute I was getting all happy thinking id get somewhere well that was shot to hell because I went to put in my new email ( the onei had used for ythe account I had closed) and it said this email is being used for a different account when I closed out that account
so because I am not aloud to use my new email or my main facebook and someone has gottenin and changed phone numbers secret questions I have no way to get into my account and noone will help this would be much easier if I could get somneone to tell me but ok then
this is very hard to explain in a text im not a texter
anyhow the account that I opened and closed within the hour only because I thought it would help me to get into my main account . that email I used is my new email
if I closed out that account why cant it be used on my facebook that I have been trying to get back into for 3 months now? I just have no way to get into my account
and I am very sad I have my friend post pics of my kids from her phone on my account on my page this is terrible
my email that I had when I originally opened that account is ***@*** isee they didnt change that and the secret questions they ask I dunno but it asks for wifes name im a woman I dont have a wife and where was my mom born I had cleveland,ohio I dunno what whomever changed it to . I dont have a personal phone at this minute but I was just going to put in my work phone which is *******
heer is what my facebook says when I try to get into it so u will see that is my email but the same person who got into my fb im assuming got into my email for I cant answer anything to get back into that neither
please help me
erica
you can call me at that work number if need be, and ask for the deli
thanks

How would you like to reset your password?

Email me a link to reset my password
e************@***

Erica Nicole *********
ContinueNot You?
No longer have access to these?
You can see your name and profile picture because you
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 24, 2016 at 04:31 AM
Hi Erica,

You cannot use your new e-mail because the Fb account has to be closed for at least 15 days before it is deleted from the server.

A password reset code is sent to the email with which you created the account, it cannot be changed until you access your account. You must first gain access to that original email to get the reset code sent by Facebook.

You say that you have not accessed your account for 3 months now. Often and regularly, idle accounts are deleted. Check to see if your page is still online, if not trying to recover it would be a waste of time.

We are CCM, we have no relation with Fb so we can't and will not send reset code.

In conclusion, you must recover your e-mail account first.

Good luck