- Yahoo mail sign in with password only
- Recover Yahoo account: password, with & without phone number - Guide
- Yahoo mail sign up - Guide
- Snapchat sign up - Guide
- Can't sign into yahoo mail - Guide
- Windows live mail download - Download - Email
In addition of updating Chrome, clear the cache of the browser.
- Select the 3 vertical dots > More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Choose All time and check Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Then click Clear data.
In reply to your message posted on Sep 22, 2023 at 08:07 AM
If the problem with Yahoo Mail persists even after clearing Chrome's cache, try disabling your extensions temporarily to see if they interfere with your email. You can also try accessing Yahoo Mail via a private browsing tab to check this.
In case Yahoo Mail still have issues, reset Chrome to its default settings. Go to Settings > Reset settings > Restore settings to their original defaults and confirm.
And as a last resort, uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome. Don't forget to save a copy of your bookmarks, saved passwords, etc. before uninstalling.