How or Where to download a driver

Closed
Evan.N - 16 Apr 2009 à 01:34
 Evan.N - 16 Apr 2009 à 06:38
Hello,
Sir or Madam, can you help me..?

I accidentally uninstalled my driver for my Labtec Pulse 350 speaker...
And i lost the installation CD...
So what can i do to undo my mistake..
Pls help... Is there any link so that i can download this specific driver...
I tried so many websites to get to the driver but i still somehow fail.
So if there anybody who uses this speaker pls help me out...
With all respect, i thank you..
May God bless you..
Related:

1 response

dellvostro Posts 18 Registration date Wednesday 10 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 12 May 2009
16 Apr 2009 à 05:25
hi,
you can try a system restore to set your computer to a date when the problem was not yet encountered.
>start
>all programs
>accessories
>system tools
>system restore
Hi,
I tried system restore but the computer can't restore like before..
So is there any other way than restoring the computer..?
I would love if there is a website where i can download the driver...
Pls help...
And thanks for the reply...