Seeking for help

Closed
timo - Feb 27, 2016 at 09:17 AM
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 - Feb 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Hello,

my last night I tried as usual to let my laptop sleep and I have chosen sleep from the setting and it take so longer than expected as the LCD is gone off but the power on mod showing light were not off and so I swept it and inserted to the bag and when I tried to use it after almost 16 hours I found it nether letting me to power off nor to let it on, so please give me a way if you the experienced as I am expecting . thank you

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Feb 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Hi Timo,

It may be that your battery has run down after an improper shut down (it does happen sometimes that Windows just gets lost in the shutdown process).

Try plugging in the charger, leaving it for about 5 minutes, and then try powering on.

If this doesn't work try removing the power supply and the battery. Then press the power on button and keep it pressed for about a minute. Now reconnect the battery and charger and try to switch on again.

Hopefully you are up and running again.

Please let me know how you get on.