Compare two spreadsheets to return a single value

Closed
ATP - Mar 1, 2016 at 02:27 PM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Mar 1, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Hello,

I'm comparing two spreadsheets and I want to see if items appears on both spreadsheets. I've tried index match but I none of my columns have unique values. For instance, I only want to see the corps of engineers data that I pulled from one report to and compare it to another report. If the corp of engineers shows up then I want it to populate in my report.
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Mar 1, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Hello,

To provide help, regarding this formula's is not easy one, no body spent time and run the formula's on their own pc and provide help to others, but here in CCM there are some volunteers who provide help in taking time to workout with the formulas you asking for, by executing on their own pc.

Therefore during asking for help you should be polite and responsible of giving respect. Please add Hello (appreciate, grateful, etc.) in the Beginning of your query and ending it by Thank you. So that it is a big thing you did for whom you help.

Hope you understand.

Generally according to our Charter we can't answer the questions who didn't follow our politeness charter. Instead we close that topic.

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

For CCM politeness charter please read this article:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Thanks.