Bt home hub

Closed
mk1 bob - Apr 17, 2009 at 08:01 AM
 terry - Jul 14, 2010 at 06:15 AM
Hello,
Hi iam looking for help, my broadband is through talktalk my router is smart ax mt882 and is connected to desktop with xp, i also have bt homehub can i connect the hub to my desktop so i can go on the internet on my laptop which is a toshiba with vista using the wifi on the laptop and i am not an expert on all the jargon any help is very welcome regards mk1 bob
Related:

2 responses

Firstly what ever router you are using as long as its wifi you should be able to go on any desktop and pc if wireless ready, regarding using a BT router this can be done but i have given up trying to work out how as you would need to download the firm ware in which makes it compatable with the provider then go in and change a few settings.

unfortunately i have only information on a BT voyager 2091 model not the BT1.0 or BT 2.0 (black curved model) which you will probably be refering to.

If you would like to find out more type in can i use my BT broadband router with talk talk in any of the search engines this will bring you the results on how to crack it.
chadght Posts 6 Registration date Saturday October 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 17, 2009
Apr 17, 2009 at 09:58 AM
hi,
try this link to get help from BT Homehub:
http://www.homehub.bt.com/