The Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV allows you to customize your settings. If, for some reason, you'd like to reset your Smart Hub settings to their default state, this article will help. We will show you two methods, one for older Smart TVs and one for 2021. We will also show you how to reset your Smart Hub PIN.
How to reset Smart Hub on Samsung TV?
Firstly, turn on your TV. The select the Menu button on your remote control.
- Go to Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub.
- You will then be asked to enter your PIN (if you don't remember having set a PIN, it should still be the default PIN: 0000.)
- You will then receive a message notifying you that the reset is complete.
How to reset Smart Hub Samsung TV PIN?
You cannot reset your Smart Hub without a PIN, however, you can reset your Smart TV PIN. As previously mentioned, by default the PIN is 0000, and unless you change the password it should still be 0000. But if this doesn't work, you can reset the PIN by turning off the TV and then entering the following input into your remote: Mute > 8 > 2 >4 > Power.
How to reset Smart Hub on Samsung TV in 2021?
If you have a more recent version of Samsung Smart TV, then the method for reseting your Smart Hub has changed slightly.
- Turn on your TV and press the home button on the remote to show the Smart Hub. Then scroll down and select Settings.
- Go to Support and then choose Device Care then Self Diagnosis.
- Choose Reset Smart Hub.
- Your Smart Hub will now have been reset.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- Samsung smart tv
- Samsung smart hub
- Remote control samsung
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote > Guide
- How to reset keypad phone samsung > Guide
- Secret codes for Android phones > Guide
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring > Guide
- How to change the phone number associated to a Samsung account? [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to rename LG TV: 2021, AirPlay, inputs
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- How to change LG TV web browser
- Dual Play TV: 2021, LG, glasses, Samsung
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings